Top 10 Maharatna Companies in India
Based on their financial autonomy, India’s Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) are divided into three groups. Maharatna, Navratna, and Miniratna are three of these classifications.
1. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Best Trading App In India
Start Earning With Investment
The government-owned engineering and manufacturing business Bharat Heavy
2. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is an Indian oil and gas company controlled by the government.
3. Coal India Limited (CIL)
The state-owned coal mining corporation Coal India Limited (CIL) was founded in November 1975.
4. Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
GAIL Limited, based in GAIL Bhawan in New Delhi, India, is a government-owned natural gas company responsible for natural gas processing
5. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited operates as a subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation which is owned by the Government
6. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
IOCL is a world of high-caliber people, state-of-the-art technologies, and cutting-edge R&D; a world of best practices , quality-consciousness, and integrity
7. National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, or NTPC Limited, is an Indian government corporation.
8. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is a crude oil and natural gas corporation controlled by the Indian government.
9. Power Grid Corporation of India
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited was established on October 23, 1989, under the Companies Act, 1956 as a public limited
10. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Steel Authority of India Limited, situated in New Delhi, India, is a government-owned steel manufacturer.